Jeanine McMinn Memorial Scholarship Application
The Jeanine McMinn Memorial Scholarship is a scholarship to be awarded to graduating seniors in 2018 who participate in rodeo events. The recipients will be chosen by the McMinn Family and the scholarships will be awarded each year in June. The scholarship may be used at any university, college or trade school and will be paid to the school of the recipients' choice at the beginning of the second semester, providing the student has satisfactorily completed the studies of the first semester.
Download Scholarship Application
Please Include The Following With Your Application:
- Name, Address, Phone Number, Email, and Birthdate
- College/University planning on attending and course of study/major
- Essay about yourself, events participated in, future goals, and any school, church, or community activities. The essay should include how horses have affected your life, and what the sport of rodeo means to you. (Not to exceed 700 words.)
- Three letters of recommendation (please have a current teacher provide at least 1 of the 3 letters of recommendation)
- An official transcript for your current high school
- A Photo of yourself
- (Optional but encouraged): In addition to the essay, we would like to know if you knew Jeanine. If so, write a short paragraph explaining how you knew her and include a fond memory.
- POSTMARK the Jeanine McMinn Memorial Scholarship by April 1, 2018
Mail Application to:
Jeanine McMinn Memorial Scholarship
C/O Tiffani Wooten
12071 CR 201 Plantersville, TX 77363